Code Veronica: Flash Edn Code Veronica: Flash Edn

Brilliant

Really good. nice neat animation and the way you could unlock secret costumes by finiding the different pieces of the diary was brilliant! how many were there altogether? I got about 4 extra definitely worth my 5. keep up the good work and make more kerrigan flashes!

weird_project weird_project

Trippy

really like it. something like this would be front page material in my opinion . made me feel funny just watching it.

Hitler and Dave Hitler and Dave

I think its ace

I get that its a joke and that youre not anti semitic. how can that be realllly offensive anyway its only a flash movie. Keep up the GOOD work and ignore people who think that youre trying to offend poeple when its obviously just a joke.

Obstacle Course Game Obstacle Course Game

ok a few pointers

- Make the main character a ninja everbody loves ninjas not stick men
- add music or other sounds!!
- add enemies with more gadgets
-more levels

all in all needs work

ARGHH ALIENS! ARGHH ALIENS!

not too bad!

Ignore that blood noodles dude hes a cunt. Not bad but probably needs a bit more like....

-Different Enemies
- Different Weapons ?
- A Bomb function that destroys all ships on screen
- changing scenery
- a losing movie EG. showing the farm blowing up

not bad still. kept me occupied for a bit!

cookie responds:

oo a bomb function! that sounds cool when i make the next version i will add those things

Brink of Alienation 2 Brink of Alienation 2

Hooray

Good Fun! I really enjoyed it. didnt see much point in the moonwwalking cept maybe on the lift. Sound Could do with a bit of work also suppose that would make loading time even longer. Anyway back to dull dull revsiion Zzzzz

Megaman: Boomer Kuwanger Remix Megaman: Boomer Kuwanger Remix