Code Veronica: Flash Edn Code Veronica: Flash Edn

Brilliant

Really good. nice neat animation and the way you could unlock secret costumes by finiding the different pieces of the diary was brilliant! how many were there altogether? I got about 4 extra definitely worth my 5. keep up the good work and make more kerrigan flashes!

weird_project weird_project

Trippy

really like it. something like this would be front page material in my opinion . made me feel funny just watching it.

Hitler and Dave Hitler and Dave

I think its ace

I get that its a joke and that youre not anti semitic. how can that be realllly offensive anyway its only a flash movie. Keep up the GOOD work and ignore people who think that youre trying to offend poeple when its obviously just a joke.

The Fantastic Four Collab The Fantastic Four Collab

shite!

KJ dunwoody is the most awful imbecile ever (i know what you did KJ) you have no right to speak. the spam one was ok, but the others were realllly badd

KJDunwoody responds:

Now you know that I didnĀ“t steal your flash.
I hope you will take back that imbecile remark.

The Empire Strikes First The Empire Strikes First

ace as foook

Brililant dude! Bad Religion are amazing and im going to go and see them at leeds festival and then in august in manchester. I like a major fan and that video enhanced my listening experience!!!
Keep Up the ace work James!!

Ballad of Star Wars Nerd Ballad of Star Wars Nerd

ace dude

really funny and cool best movie ive seen for a while!! 5/5

Lj/Habbo Lj/Habbo

dude

Add A Preloader (read the tutorial!) and it will be synced and then itll be much funnier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squenji responds:

I did. I think. Could you send me a link to the tutorial?

Bored Shorts 2 Bored Shorts 2

not too shoddy

good exslosions ... wheres bored shorts one ayaya?? oh well thanx

Volare for you Volare for you

hmmm

the syncing got worse and worse throughought. Try again but do something interesting please?

hybridspyda responds:

yeh, it was great on my computer, but it went like that after i submitted it... do you have to do it to the movie or actual flash document??

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

= Mastermind

That was Great. in a twisted kind of way. I really felt for that guy